[asterisk-users] Need help/suggestions for DialPlan

meetmecall info at meetmecall.nl
Wed Dec 9 12:43:01 CST 2009

If you add option 6 to the menu for the first position and use the
read command for the 2 last position and use a second line that looks
something like:

exten 6,n,Dial(SIP,6${ENTERED_NUMBER},20,t)

it should work.

The {ENTERED_NUMBER} should be the variable filled with the read
command.

Don't forget to add some lines to catch wrong numbers and time outs

Hope this helps :-)

Erik