[asterisk-users] realm authentication

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 13:58:31 CST 2009

Actually yhe best one who answered me before is xavimes, but did not understand well his explaination, so I am still searching and need a help.

The realm is like a domain and it is used for authentication, this kind of authentication is used when we are going to register from a wireless phone (like nokia mobile and so on), it gives more security.

Well, the client software on the mobile is SIP, but how to setup at Asterisk the username and password under the realm domain, and how to setup the domain name, I am not able to know until now and I am looking for help.

Any help?

I wrote below what xavimes wrote for me:

Regards
Bilal