[asterisk-users] ABCTI: first usable beta

Oliver Nittka oly at nittka.com
Mon Dec 7 13:29:04 CST 2009

Magnus Benngård schrieb:

> But when I dial 0317998985, the phone rings but no "reaction" fron ABCTI
> so
> I do understand that I have missed something... :( but what?

Your setup looks OK to me.
One thing: did you configure a hint in extensions.conf?

Should be in the context where your extension is already defined and
should look something like:

exten => 0317998985,hint,SIP/0317998985

(or whatever your specific extension is)

And yes, this information is definitely lacking from the README ;-)

If this doesn't help, you could start abcti from the command line
(currently not possible if you installed using the windows installers,
sorry) with the command line parameters "-d0 -l logfile.txt" and send me
the logfile afterwards.

HTH
  -- o