[asterisk-users] ABCTI: first usable beta

Magnus Benngård magnus.b at inputinterior.se
Mon Dec 7 11:59:17 CST 2009

Did a quick try, but I am said to say that I lack some setup info.

In manager.conf
enabled = yes
webenabled = yes
port = 5038
[abcti]
secret = "secret"
read =
system,call,log,verbose,agent,user,config,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan
write = system,call,agent,user,config,command,reporting,originate

I have an extension in sip.conf
[0317998985]
type=friend
regexten=0317998985
secret="secret"
defaultuser=0317998985
callerid="Cecilia Benngard"
mailbox=0317998985 at inputinterior.se
host=dynamic
canreinvite=yes
nat=no
disallow=all
allow=alaw

Did configure ABCTI with ip/user/pass/extension

in asterisk cli:
Connected to Asterisk SVN-trunk-r233358 currently running on sip2 (pid =
6317)
Verbosity is at least 3
Core debug is at least 1
 == Manager 'abcti' logged on from 90.230.92.67

But when I dial 0317998985, the phone rings but no "reaction" fron ABCTI
so
I do understand that I have missed something... :( but what?