[asterisk-users] Dahdi_genconf does not generate NT/TE configuration

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:06:29 CST 2009

2009/12/4 Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com>

> On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 02:42:18PM +0100, Olivier wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using revision 6822 of Dahdi Tools.
> >
> > # dahdi_hardware
> > pci:0000:05:06.0     wcb4xxp+     d161:b410 Digium Wildcard B410P
> >
> > # asterisk -rx "dahdi show version"
> > DAHDI Version: 2.2.0.2 Echo Canceller: OSLEC
> >
> > # cat /etc/dahdi/genconf_parameters
> > pri_termtype
> >         SPAN/1          TE
> >         SPAN/2          TE
> >         SPAN/3          NT
> >         SPAN/4          NT
>
> With BRI cards dahdi_genconf assumes that it uses whatever the card is
> jumpered for.

OK but I'm quite certain I set each jumper this way :
jumper 1 and 2 in TE mode, 3 and 4 in NT modes with termination).
How can I further check jumpers are correctly "read" ?

As it worked correctly after I hand edited system.conf and
dahdi-channels.cont with appropriate values and I connected port 1 to port 4
(and port 2 to 3), I would say there might an issue in card jumper
detection.