[asterisk-users] Multiple Channel Variables with AMI Originate

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Thu Dec 3 18:33:01 CST 2009

I do this:

Action: Originate
Channel: Local/dial_number at cfmc_cdi_private
Exten: queue_answer
Context: cfmc_cdi_private
Variable: CfMC_ActionID=CallAndQueue
Variable: CfMC_QueueToUse=tqe
Variable: CfMC_AgentToUse=1001
Variable: CfMC_DialInfo=SIP/GXP280_18
Variable: CfMC_RingTimeout=30
Variable: CfMC_DoAMD=No
ActionID: CallAndQueue
Async: true

and things work as expected. This is in recent versions of 1.4 and 1.6.0.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC