[asterisk-users] Source-IP on Asterisk DRBD/-HA-Cluster wrong

Scott L. Lykens slykens at verimedservices.com
Thu Dec 3 14:28:19 CST 2009

Apologize for not directly answering your questions, however, I'm
considering playing with Remus and Xen in the future to deal with high
availability without dropping calls.

See http://dsg.cs.ubc.ca/remus/ for some details.

I have no idea if it will work or what the implications are but I
noticed that in doing research for some other projects and made a note
of it to try in the future.

sl