[asterisk-users] fsk callerid with DTAS start(like dtmf in issue 9096)?

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 08:58:31 CST 2009

hi:
     our country use ETSI Standard ETS 300 659-1 to send caller-id.
the caller-id format may be DTMF or FSK. with the newest patch in
issue 9096 (9096-1.6.2-branch.diff), the DTMF part is solved now. but
asterisk still can not detect the FSK part.

   in the standard the FSK will send with a DT-AS (dual tone alerting
signal) start. the method is described in pdf below(page 12):
    http://www.araxinfo.com/~bacvic/ets_30065901.pdf

   I wonder if asterisk can treat this kind of FSK just like the DTMF
in issue 9096. issue 9096 add option "cidstart=dtmf" to
chan_dahdi.conf. can we add "cidstart=dtas" or "cidstart=fsk" to
detect FSK also?

   is there a easy way to patch FSK like the DTMF? I may need to spent
time to study the patch. I hope someone can give me some advice or
direction.

     thanks a lot for help!!

Regards,
tbskyd