[asterisk-users] Company in Los Angeles looking for Asterisk & Network Administration/Maintenance Engineer

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:21:24 CDT 2009

Hi,
I work for a small VoIP/Internet service provider here in Southern
California and we are currently
looking for a Network Administrator who also knows Asterisk to add to
our support staff.
Some of your duties would include,
- Maintenance of current Linux servers
- Maintenance of current Asterisk servers
- Troubleshooting of Asterisk/server related issues
- Call routing provisioning

We are a very small company, so you will be given a significant amount of
latitude when it comes to administration tasks, and also be given the
opportunity to
grow with the company.
Being that we are very small company, you should be a self-starter
and also be able to contribute to enhancing the network as well,
through implementation of more proactive monitoring techniques and
whatever else you
may see fit.

Ideally this candidate will have had at least 5 years experience of Linux
server administration along with at least 1 year of Asterisk
administration and troubleshooting.

Cisco router/switch configuration/administration knowledge is a HUGE plus.

We are located in Pasadena, California, so ideally you would reside in the
Southern California area, but telecommuting options can be discussed.

Please email me directly for more details or any questions about the position.

Thanks.

James Lamanna
Warp2Biz, Inc.