[asterisk-users] Asterisk Autodialer

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:44:03 CDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>wrote:

> Sanjoy Rath wrote:
>
> > I would prefer to use AMI. Let me start looking into AMI. I would like
> > to include functionalities like upload numbers to call from an
> > interface, i want reports back numbers called, setup call time etc. Let
> > me look up AMI. Thanks Alex for the info.
>
> Yep.  If you need that level of detail, AMI is definitely the right
> approach.

I do not quite agree, I have developed a system exactly like that using call
files, and I do have an interface to upload the numbers to call, you can
setup call time, and the the delay to wait between each call.  To me it was
very straight forward and it works great, you can make a few thousands of
calls a day depending on how many lines/channels you have.