[asterisk-users] Asterisk Autodialer

Sanjoy Rath sanjoy_rath at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:52:34 CDT 2009

That was quite a helpful reply.

Cheers,

SR.

Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:40:20 +0100
From: geraint at gmail.com
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Asterisk Autodialer

For someone who is developing an 'autodialer' you are asking for an awful lot! I would recommend getting to grips with asterisk before even considering developing a dialer...

question 1 - aren't you developing your own so why would you need documentation for another? or... why not use the other?
question 2... you shouldn't be writing a dialer if you can't come up with a way to test it on your own
question 3... check the mailing list
question 4.... I'm not sure if you've heard of it... but there's this search engine called google, i hear you can search for things just like that on there!

Of course the question you're trying to ask may have been that you want to implement a dialer and want people to recommend one, i think that's the question you should be asking if not.

Cheers

Geraint