[asterisk-users] Asterisk Autodialer

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:40:20 CDT 2009

For someone who is developing an 'autodialer' you are asking for an awful
lot! I would recommend getting to grips with asterisk before even
considering developing a dialer...

question 1 - aren't you developing your own so why would you need
documentation for another? or... why not use the other?
question 2... you shouldn't be writing a dialer if you can't come up with a
way to test it on your own
question 3... check the mailing list
question 4.... I'm not sure if you've heard of it... but there's this search
engine called google, i hear you can search for things just like that on
there!

Of course the question you're trying to ask may have been that you want to
implement a dialer and want people to recommend one, i think that's the
question you should be asking if not.

Cheers

Geraint