[asterisk-users] stutter playback

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Fri Aug 21 22:47:53 CDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 08:53:23AM -0400, Steve Totaro wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Alex Samad <alex at samad.com.au> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I had a working system, until recently - its asterisk 1.6.1 from debian
> > - not the lastest as the last doesn't seem to work.
> >
> > but somebody who rang me said my voice mail announcement was all
> > stuttery. so i dialed my voicemail box and its really stuttery...
> >
> > so I have done a reboot and its just as bad, now I am not sure what to
> > check to try and get this working again .....
> >
> > Alex
> >

> I would check cpu, diskpace, memory, I/O, network....

wasn't that, I have a alarm system on the backup pstn line, seems like
there is something wrong there, cause when I remove the alarm system
from the equation everything seems okay, so I am guessing it was causing
some problem on my tdm410 card.

strange thing is i did not see any spikes on io , cpu, network...

Alex

--
Think of it!  With VLSI we can pack 100 ENIACs in 1 sq. cm.!