[asterisk-users] thanks!

Dáibhéad Antoine O'Reilligh M.Sc B.Sc oreillda at tcd.ie
Thu Aug 20 13:06:18 CDT 2009

Hey Matt

I wonder if it is possible that it doesn't work with AEL, does this seem ok
to you?

       s => {
                Ringing();
                wait(2);
                Answer();
                Set(MONITOR_EXEC=/etc/asterisk/lameconvert.php
/var/spool/asterisk/monitor/^{MONITOR_FILENAME});
                Queue(MyTestQ,ni,,,18);
                Hangup();
         }

I have debug mode on but no errors, yet the recording works perfect with
mixmonitor just not opened by my script yet my script works great and the
permissions seem fine too.

Strange one.