[asterisk-users] Friday Aug 21st @ 12 noon EDT: VoIP Users Conference, More Wideband Madness

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 13:05:07 CDT 2009

Tomorrow, Friday August 21st at noon EDT, we'll be on the rampage
again with the VoIP Users Conference, much of which concerns Asterisk
and the Asterisk community. We've covered a lot of ground in the past
2 1/2 years, and had a lot of great guest presenters.

In the meantime, there's a new gadget to test at PhoneFromHere.com,
you can hear the wideband demo on the ZipDX.com bridge:

 http://api.phonefromhere.com/gateway/zdx.xsql?conference=3366

This connects in wideband and you can toggle between narrow and wide
band to hear the difference.

Check in to the conference when it is live Friday by going here:

 http://api.phonefromhere.com/gateway/zdx.xsql?conference=200901

We'll probably be getting updates on subjects like Skype for Asterisk,
Astricon and whatever other news is current. We may be talking about
some of the big threads on the Asterisk mailing lists, such as free
DID and "unlimited".

Please feel free to join us and add your 2 cents or just listen.
Details : http://VUC.me

IRC #voip-users-conference