[asterisk-users] Zaptel -> DAHDI: now echo

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Aug 19 11:41:18 CDT 2009

Dave Fullerton wrote:

> I guess I just found a bug then, because the card above is a TE220B.
> Here's a portion of the dmesg output:

You are correct sir; I wrote the code that was supposed to report the
VPM presence via dahdi_scan, but clearly did not test it properly
because it didn't work :-(

I've just committed a fix to dahdi-linux to correct this problem, and it
will be in the next dahdi-linux point release. Thanks!

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com