[asterisk-users] MEETME how to lock the conference if no admin are connected

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Wed Aug 19 05:39:22 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-19 at 09:16 +0200, BERGANZ François wrote:
> hello
>

> is it possible to lock a conference IF no admin are connected ?
>
> or how to do to have a conference offline?
<snip>
If I understand you correctly, we are doing something similar.  When
users call into a conference, they hear music on hold and cannot speak
to each other until the moderator joins the conference.  Our calls to
meetme are via macros but they should give you the idea:

[macro-confmod] ;conference moderator
exten => s,1,Macro(conference,${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,n,MeetMe(${ARG1},cMaAsx)

[macro-confpart] ;conference participant
exten => s,1,Macro(conference,${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,n,MeetMe(${ARG1},cIMswx,${ARG2})

I believe the critical options are the w for the participant (regular
users) which says wait until a "marked" user joins the conference and
the A for the moderator which designates the moderator as such a
"marked" user.

I don't understand what you mean by an offline conference.  Hope this
helps - John

--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation