[asterisk-users] Speech Recg and TTS

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 11:09:29 CDT 2009

Thanks Alex Balashov , Sébastien Cramatte thanks

bla bla bla means etc etc..........

Balashov you recomend lumenvox for speech recognition ?

Sebastien  loquendo  really looks interesting !

Can i get URDU language support ?

best regards

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Sébastien Cramatte <
scramatte at zensoluciones.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:29:27 +0500, ABBAS SHAKEEL <
> shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Take a look to loquendo !
>
> Hello
>
> I have two questions !
>
> 1. What is the best speech recognition engine for asterisk? I have searched
> and asked on forums and found that lumen vox is best for asterisk bala bla
> bla
>
> 2. For TTS (text to speech) which TTS engine will be better to use ? I have
> tested Flite , cepstral (i have not buyed lisence for it trial only) but
> still thinking may be i have a good option ?
>

> --
> Best Regards
> Shakeel Abbas
>

> --
> Sébastien Cramatte  / IT engineer
>
> ZEN SOLUCIONES
> Ingeniera de redes y soluciones informáticas globales
>
> Plaza Sandoval, 5, piso 4b
> 30004 Murcia - ESPAÑA
>
> +34 902 907 377
> contacto at zensoluciones.com
>
> --
>
> www.zensoluciones.com
> tienda.zensoluciones.com
> concentre.zensoluciones.com
>
> --
>
> This e-mail is privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it. E-mail and internet transmissions can't be warrant privacy, integrity or correct reception. The sender will not be liable for any damages resulting.
>
> Este mensaje va dirigido, de manera exclusiva, a su destinatario y puede contener información confidencial. En caso de haber recibido este mensaje por error, informe al emisor inmediatamente y proceda a su eliminación. El correo electrónico y las comunicaciones por medio de Internet no permiten garantizar la confidencialidad de los mensajes transmitidos, así como tampoco su integridad o su correcta de recepción. El emisor no asume responsabilidad alguna por tales circunstancias.
>
> Ce message est destiné exclusivement à son destinataire et peut contenir des informations confidentielles. En cas de réception d'un tel message par erreur, informez l'expéditeur immédiatement et procédez à son effacement. Il n'est pas possible de garantir la confidentialité, l'intégrité ou la réception correcte du courrier électronique ainsi que des communications par internet. L'expéditeur ne peut être tenu pour responsable d'éventuels dommages commis.

Best Regards
Shakeel Abbas