[asterisk-users] Skype for Asterisk???

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 04:52:36 CDT 2009

Good luck with the N95... my experiences of the N95 and SIP haven't been
great... the phone likes to restart... regularly. Nokia may well have fixed
these glitches by now though. Getting it configured was a bit of a mission
too... and as expected the battery life shoots down when it's enabled...
so... again... good luck, and hope that nokia have fixed all those issues :p
saying that though, to be fair, it did work most of the time, just had to
put up with annoying restarts, sometimes at very inconvenient times... like
when the phone rang.
As for skype, I can see how it could be useful, I've worked with a few
developers who's choice of communication method has been skype (I hate it
myself though!), so being able to let them call a skype number and have it
direct to a real phone would be quite useful.

2009/8/18 Gordon Henderson
<gordon+asterisk at drogon.net<gordon%2Basterisk at drogon.net>