[asterisk-users] "Channels stuck up even without use"

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:59:08 CDT 2009

Thanks Steve.

The channels which got stuck up are the SIP channels.

If I use "rtptimeout" then if there is some silence at both the ends the
call may get disconnected after that period of time also if I use
"Absolutetimeout" then there are chances that some calls may be upto 30min
to 40min, if our timeout is 1200, call will be disconnected after 20 min, so
what would be the better option for this cause of SIP channels stuck up....

Thanks
Sandesh