[asterisk-users] Call File Channel

David Gibbons dave at videon-central.com
Wed Aug 12 16:21:08 CDT 2009

Context: is what the call is dumped into after it is answered, at extension Extension:. I don't think it's related to how the call is placed.

I can dial the local extension SIP/170 but I'm not sure where that gets me.

Basically I want to have the same failover that I have for all other outgoing calls on these automatic calls...

Thanks
Dave