[asterisk-users] Twitter is Suing me!!!

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:33:33 CDT 2009

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/twitter

have you actually violated anything ?? IP my ass... you simply used their
published API and wrote an application which might be better then theirs,
simply reply by asking them to state explicitly, what parts of the terms of
services you violated, and no you should not have to simply just turn over
the domain name because they used a workd from websters dictionary which
just happens to be part of your domain name.... hell i could register a
abirdtwitters.com ... a site about songs from various species around the
world... go ahead... sue me... bring it on...... be very polite with your
request, or have an attorney do it for you.... best proactices are always
thru legal means.... who knows you might have "stumbledupon" ( LOL ) future
things they were thinking about or considereing and beat them too it.... at
least validate this isnt an idle threat and their letter actually merits
some review, dont let it be scare tactics to drive technology you wrote
based on their API into the ground