[asterisk-users] Twitter is Suing me!!!

Steve Anness steve.anness at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:40:50 CDT 2009

This really has nothing to do with Obama.  As for the Cease and Desist
order, I will certainly side with Twitter on this one.  You have chosen to
use a trademarked name as part of your domain and offer a service that
violates the TOS that YOU agreed to when you created your Twitter account.

This isn't the end of 3rd party developers, and Twitter isn't suing you,
yet.  If you have a valid argument, make one.  Otherwise, comply and in the
future be more careful.

Best Wishes,

Steve Anness