[asterisk-users] Cisco 7960 Multiline phone

Jimmy Ezell jezell at hmhca.com
Wed Aug 12 10:49:32 CDT 2009

D you are a genius!

Thank you very much, this does exactly what I want.  Worked like a
charm.

Just a little extra information for the archive.
I changed my PhoneMacAddress.cnf file xxxxxxxxxxxx.cnf to have the phone
configuration lines listed in D's post.
I also changed my extensions.conf file as he suggested.
I changed my sip.conf file to have a single section for all of the
extensions:

[incoming]

type=friend
context=internal