[asterisk-users] Cisco 1760 Multiline phone

David Gibbons dave at videon-central.com
Tue Aug 11 12:05:06 CDT 2009

Yes each extension needs to be configured separately in the cisco CNF file.

I use a distinct extension on each phone (2 phones can't register to one 'extension' afaik) and ring them in order:

1,1,Dial(SIP/xx)
1,n,Dial(SIP/xx1)
1,n,Dial(SIP/xx2)

Or ring them at the same time:
1,1,Dial(SIP/xx&SIP/xx1&SIP/xx2)

Someone else may have better solution though.

-Dave