[asterisk-users] Anyone had any luck with SIP clients on theiPhoneplatform?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 11:06:12 CDT 2009

> On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 12:42 AM, Enrique Mora<emora at context.es> wrote:
>> Finaly tried the WeePhone yesterday.
>>
>> The WeePhone registered with Asterisk on the first try and call quality is
>> perfect with WiFi.
>> It's on the same LAN as the server.

For some odd reason, yesterday I tried weephone again and it worked
perfectly! It has the lest good look and feel and few features, but
the call's sound was good, so it moves up to second place, after
iPico. iSip still introduces a clicking sound in the outgoing audio on
all accounts. I have checked the mic and cable and they're fine.

/r