[asterisk-users] Anyone had any luck with SIP clients on theiPhoneplatform?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 09:15:19 CDT 2009

Enrique,

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 12:42 AM, Enrique Mora<emora at context.es> wrote:
> Finaly tried the WeePhone yesterday.
>
> The WeePhone registered with Asterisk on the first try and call quality is
> perfect with WiFi.
> It's on the same LAN as the server.

Thanks for the extra info on the VUC.me site and for bring your
results back here. I haven't yet tried any extended length calls on
any ITSP.  I need to try to get in touch with the developers of
weephone and isip to see if they are interested in responding to the
sound quality issue.

> I tried several calls into the conference through ZipDX but I got cut off.
> Sometimes the call would go silent after 30 seconds and at other times I
> could follow the conference for several minutes. But I think this was a
> problem with ZipDX and not the terminal or SIP software.

I did successfully connect to ZipDX but during one call it was dropped
a few times. We can try to work with David from ZipDX on this.

/r