[asterisk-users] bad(?) TDM400 card?

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Sat Aug 8 14:44:19 CDT 2009

At 12:06 PM 8/8/2009, you wrote:
>I just had to move all my disk drives and PCI cards, including the
>Digium TDM400P, into a new box when the motherboard died. Now that the
>new box is up and running, my FXS ports no longer work although the FXO

Did you run genzapelconf or whatever it was that built the files
correctly so that zaptel and Asterisk recognized them correctly?

I just did this, but I went from 1.2 to 1.62 and had to learn this
for dahdi. it's all up and working and all of the problems I had with
the old box are thankfully gone. The upgrade wasn't to bad but it's
also not mission critical and accidently missing incoming calls for a
couple of hours a few times was annoying, but workable.  Did piss my
wife off a bit, but she's forgotten all about it by now.

It would have been a lot easier if there was some tool to validate
extensions.conf.  It loaded fine but then died when it couldn't find
a label I'd misspelled.

Ira