[asterisk-users] A problem with recoding agents calls via monitor

Hooman Peiro hooman.peiro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 01:32:47 CDT 2009

Hello everyone,
I can not get the name of the recoding file of agents calls. I set
agents.conf as following:

; Enable recording calls addressed to agents. It's turned off by default.
recordagentcalls=yes
;
; The format to be used to record the calls (wav, gsm, wav49)
; By default its "wav".
;recordformat=gsm
;
; Insert into CDR userfield a name of the the created recording
; By default it's turned off.
createlink=yes
;
; The text to be added to the name of the recording. Allows forming a url
link.
;urlprefix=http://host.domain/calls/
;
; The optional directory to save the conversations in. The default is
; /var/spool/asterisk/monitor
;savecallsin=/var/calls
as you can see I set createlink=yes so name of the recoding file should be
inserted in userfield column of cdr. But it doesn't work. because the file
is created but userfield is empty.

Any solution to this problem is really appreciated. If you need more
information you can ask me.

thanks