[asterisk-users] caller id problem

Terry Nathan tnathan at aiinc.ca
Fri Aug 7 13:18:20 CDT 2009

Hi Cary,

Thanks for the quick reply :D I get what you're saying. I have a
suspicion that it is the telco's fault since every other number that
receives a call from my Asterisk box displays the correct number. I'll
give setting the caller id another go and play with that.

I guess what I am looking for is
       a) confirmation that this problem has happened to other people and
       b) a suggestion of how to point the tech support in the right
direction so they can fix this problem for me, or how I can just
override this problem myself.

Thanks again for your help and quick reply.