[asterisk-users] Anyone had any luck with SIP clients on the iPhone platform?

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 05:10:33 CDT 2009

Have you tried installing fring? i still like that app .. supports GREAT quality voice over EDGE and GPRS .. plus WIFI and 3G if available..
i tried it with Skype and it's great..
Asterisk and its great
Callcentric VoIP provider and it was great..
one thing though i noticed that at some times you will have to dial again for the call to get setup.
regards
--
AHD Tarek Sawah