[asterisk-users] A problem with monitoring calls

Hooman Peiro hooman.peiro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 04:43:14 CDT 2009

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with getting name of the recorded file of agent calls. As
I've googled I found that the name of the recording file should be inserted
in userfield of CDR table. To do this I set

createlink=yes in agents.conf

but still userfield of cdr is empty but the recrding file is created. my
agents.conf file is like this(That part related to recording options):

; Enable recording calls addressed to agents. It's turned off by default.
recordagentcalls=yes
;
; The format to be used to record the calls (wav, gsm, wav49)
; By default its "wav".
;recordformat=gsm
;
; Insert into CDR userfield a name of the the created recording
; By default it's turned off.
createlink=yes
;
; The text to be added to the name of the recording. Allows forming a url
link.
urlprefix=http://host.domain/calls/
;
; The optional directory to save the conversations in. The default is
; /var/spool/asterisk/monitor
;savecallsin=/var/calls

Has anybody any idea of what could be wrong?

regards,
Hooman