[asterisk-users] Setting up Outgoing Trunk

Cary Fitch caryf at usawide.net
Thu Aug 6 10:52:21 CDT 2009

Are these "trunks" or "PRI/ISDN circuits", or "phone lines"?

If either of the first two, the callerID sent with the call should be their
ID, which should be the appropriate number of digits your area telco
expects.  Depending on your agreement with them, they may be supplying the
number, rather than accept what you send.

If your connection is "phone lines" they are supplying the Line Number, and
you have no control over that except by strategic use of the lines, etc.

Or if there is further info or questions, explain the exact details.

Cary Fitch

  _____