[asterisk-users] Setting up Outgoing Trunk

kumarshantanu shantanu1982 at rediffmail.com
Thu Aug 6 10:32:38 CDT 2009

Hello Everybody,

I have a genuine problem in Asterisk setup.

I have three inbound trunks in my asterisk box, everything is

working fine but the only problem is when any user make an out-

going call through his/her extension it goes with same number labeled

on this.

Can we set each of these lines to have fixed outgoing numbers

like if extn: 201 make an outgoing call the recipient should get different no and if extn: 202 make an outgoing call the recipient should

get different one.

Please can someone help me in this.

Thanks

Shantanu