[asterisk-users] Proper install order for Asterisk and it's related packages..

Jonathan Moore supermegatron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:37:32 CDT 2009

I've read a lot of conflicting information on this around the web, and
wanted to see if I could get some thoughts for any of you..

What's the proper (or best, etc) build order for install Asterisk and
it's needed libraries.  Most often I see 1.  Zaptel / Dahdi 2. libpri
3. Asterisk.  However, I've see several references to installing
libpri before zaptel is installed.

Should zaptel come before libpri?  (assuming you do need libpri)

Thanks for the input.

--

jon