[asterisk-users] What do I need to connect landline calls without telephony hardware?

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Wed Apr 29 18:20:32 CDT 2009

On 30/04/2009 11:00 a.m., don rhummy wrote:

> Um, no... I want to implement it myself. My question is with regard to asterisk, and getting it top actually make calls, etc, what do i need to make those outgoing and connecting calls with asterisk?

Did you go to the link I sent you?

It was to a page of ways to do it.

One of the links is:

http://www.voipuser.org/forum_topic_9971.html

Basically you'll need to make a php page that either connects to the
Asterisk Manager, or creates a .call file and moves it to
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing

--
Kind Regards,

Matt Riddell