[asterisk-users] asterisk -C option not honored 100%

David Siefert dsiefert at grubhub.com
Tue Apr 28 13:19:08 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying to get a repeatable build setup for asterisk.  Part of doing
so involves using the -C option to specify the master config file.  The
problem is that asterisk reads the config file location that i specify,
however it still tries to read two other config files, namely:

* /etc/asterisk/extconfig.conf, and
* /etc/asterisk/logger.conf

I have specified in my config file that the astetcpath maps to
${ENV(PWD)}/dev/etc/asterisk.  Sounds like these two files might be
hard-coded paths in the distro?  Any way to fix this or work-around?

I am running Asterisk 1.4.21.2~dfsg-1ubuntu3 on Ubuntu 8.10.

Thanks,
David