[asterisk-users] Asterisk-Verifone-Agi

Juan Miguel Quiros Arrieta jquiros at SistemasAnaliticos.net
Tue Apr 28 12:00:20 CDT 2009

Hi.

I had developed an  IVR solution which is able to configure all type of
incoming campaigns showing the IVR structure in a tree mode. Also its
actions allow to execute external queries (SQL), Shell applications, Web
service invocation, all in order to validate IDs, get phrases to play or
execute transactional operations and also simple
functional-call-actions. This IVR is a Windows-based  windows service
and can be configured remotely by a client app.

This week in another project I have to develop an application using the
VeriFone vx510 device and I read this device needed or could use a PPPoE
connection in order to validate and send all information collected from
the end user. My question is if I can use the asterisk and the IVR I
built to interact with the VeriFone. I mean, VeriFone<->E1 or
FXs-o<->Asterisk<->MyAgiIVR. Obviously I have to adapt my IVR to
interpret the incoming information from the VeriFone and can I return
information to the VeriFone device in real-time?.

Greetings