[asterisk-users] Asterisk & EC2

M Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Mon Apr 27 14:06:21 CDT 2009

I followed the Ronald Lewis instructions and was able to get EC2 to run
Asterisk.  I was able to use IAX2 so I'm not sure what you are saying.
You should also be able to build dahdi but of course you won't have any
physical devices in the machine.  I think for meet-me dahdi provides a
software timer.

I have not tested it enough to know about issues with quality but the
first reference uses a particular kernel to help avoid local timing
issues with the VM.

--

MARK.

Hulber Technologies