[asterisk-users] Digium fax force T38?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Apr 27 10:50:58 CDT 2009

Michael wrote:

> Is it possible to force T38 for all invocations ReceiveFAX() ?

It already does that.

> I can't with Digium fax, and it always fails at the point it decides to switch
> to T38.

You've posted two or three messages about this, but haven't included any
information we could use to help you. At a minimum, we need the exact
versions of Asterisk and FFA you tested with, and a complete console log
(including verbosity >= 10, debug >= 10 and 'sip set debug on') to see
what is happening.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com