[asterisk-users] Looking for good IAX ATA

Yahya Mohammad mfyahya at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 14:51:42 CDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 09:15:50PM -0400, Marc Charbonneau wrote:
> Didn't try them myself, but I found those 2
> - http://x100p.com/products/FXS.php
> - http://www.atcom.cn/En_products_AG188N.html

I bought an Atcom AG188N ATA recently and it supports both SIP and IAX2,
has a built in router, supports g711, g729, g726, and iLBC and can be
configured via a web interface, or remote provisioning.

I like it much better than the Digium IAXy. Configuring the IAXy is a
pain, and the fact that the server address can be specified by IP
address only is particularly annoying. The included power supply was
110 volt only making it bothersome for travel usage.