[asterisk-users] Feature request: manager show events

James A. Shigley jas at answeringserv.com
Fri Apr 24 09:49:04 CDT 2009

Then a suggestion for the next version would be to have a module which has the core set of events that are common to most everything for listing and added too, but still leave it open for the custom events most everyone uses for one thing or another.

James Shigley
Monroe Telephone Answering Service
409-981-9213
Infinity 5.5,UC 4.02.3803, Blink 3.0.104
Ecreator:2.21, eResponse 1.1.7
Webportal,WebApps,

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." -- Albert Einstein
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something,wearing stripes with plaid comes easy." -- Albert Einstein
"I know a little of everything, but a lot of nothing"