[asterisk-users] CDR issue

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Thu Apr 23 14:30:20 CDT 2009

Gustavo A Gonzalez escribió:

> Hello! I've an issue whit CDR using asterisk 1.4.23.1. I've configured
> mysql to store cdr information, but, while I put into cdr_mysql.conf
> the field 'userfield=1' and doing a query I found that this field is
> empty in the cdr table. On the other hand I can't find records in the
> cdr table that show me calls generated through  AMI using Originate
> Action, that's calls are not stored in the CDR, but I don't know why
> if I calls from pstn are stored whitout problems. Parameters that I
> send are:
>

> Channe:SIP/$CHANNEL
>
> CallerID:listener
>
> Application:ChanSpy'
>
> Data:SIP/AgentPhone.
>
> Variable:CDR(userfield)=listened
>
> Async=yes

Well, there's two things to look around here. First, the variable en the
AMI Originate action lets you set channel variables on to the channel of
the originated call, not onto the spied (and already established) call.
Second, if you can't see the originated calls on the CDR, try setting
the option "unanswered=yes" on cdr.conf and issue a "cdr reload" command
on the CLI. You can check with "cdr status" that this option is set,
that tells asterisk to maintain a CDR for *every* call attempt that goes
through it. Then you can check if the originated calls show up on your
CDR database.

Cheers,

> Thanks for any idea about that
>
> *Gustavo A. González*