[asterisk-users] CDR issue

Gustavo A Gonzalez ggonzalez at despegar.com
Thu Apr 23 12:49:44 CDT 2009

Hello! I’ve an issue whit CDR using asterisk 1.4.23.1. I’ve configured mysql
to store cdr information, but, while I put into cdr_mysql.conf the field
‘userfield=1’ and doing a query I found that this field is empty in the cdr
table. On the other hand I can’t find records in the cdr table that show me
calls generated through  AMI using Originate Action, that’s calls are not
stored in the CDR, but I don’t know why if I calls from pstn are stored
whitout problems. Parameters that I send are:

Channe:SIP/$CHANNEL

CallerID:listener

Application:ChanSpy'

Data:SIP/AgentPhone.