[asterisk-users] Asterisk Capacity

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:11:07 CDT 2009

Thanks for that, it's pretty much confirming what i first anticipated... my
intentions are as follows:

agents register with opensips, opensips clusters a set of call recording
servers which then connect to our border servers which will save cdr and
choose the sip/iax provider to send the call to.

and for my predictive dialer, each server will spool as many calls as they
can before i see performance issues when they have an answer they too will
connect to the opensips server to get a call recording server which in turn
will pass it on to the agent again via opensips.

simples :)

looks like i need to install and learn opensips since this whole scenario
seems to be heavily relying on it :)

Cheers