[asterisk-users] E1 not synchronized

Anton Raharja anton at ngoprek.org
Wed Apr 22 05:09:53 CDT 2009

Hello,

We're using OpenVox D410 to connect Asterisk 1.4.21.2 box to E1 line
from local telco operator.

Once in a while we experienced lines always busy. I'm not sure but
reported as sometime on making outgoing calls only, sometime both
outgoing and incoming. Rebooting (not just restarting asterisk) solved
the problem, lines become available and everything works as previous.

Engineers at local telco operator said that between their equipment
and our box is not synchronized. They gave us a clue how to solve it:

CRC4=ON
SENDING DIGIT=FULL
CENTRAL EWSD=NET.3

Any information appreciated.