[asterisk-users] Polycom wideband codecs?

mgraves at mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Tue Apr 21 13:53:34 CDT 2009

In this case I had, in my hurry this morning, simply confused G.722.1C
and G.722.2. These are both low bitrate wide bandwidth codecs.

They are also known by the Polycom marketechure nomenclature of Siren7
and Siren14. G.722.1 supporting 7 KHz passband, while G.722.1C support
14 KHz passband.

Michael Graves
mgraves <at> mstvp.com
o(713) 861-4005