[asterisk-users] Asterisk Database

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Apr 21 11:57:41 CDT 2009

I second the "Real" database idea.  AFAIK, the Asterisk database is still a
Berkley DB.  I'm accessing Postgres using an AGI and returning dialplan
variables with what I want to process.  The Asterisk database is best for
small, non-critical information, though there are good procedures documented
for backup and reload of it.