[asterisk-users] Should I go for Asterisk 1.6 ?

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Apr 21 07:36:47 CDT 2009

Hi,

I am going to be building a new home Asterisk server this weekend (Dual core Intel Atom & 2GB RAM) and would like to ask whether it would be worth starting fresh with a 1.6 install instead of the 1.4 one I have at the moment ? I do not have a complicated dialplan as it only serves a couple of number and three extensions.  For inbound and outbound I am using the IAX2 protocol instead of SIP.

Any thoughts or help would be most gratefully accepted.

Best Regards,

UxBoD

--
SplatNIX IT Services :: Innovation through collaboration