[asterisk-users] Sequential Ring Groups?

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Thu Apr 16 17:27:31 CDT 2009

Marshall Henderson escribió:
> Unfortunately I'm still using Asterisk 1.2.x on this box so no AEL...
> it was 'inheritied'.. :-(    I'll eventually upgrade it to 1.4... and
> maybe even 1.6 at some point. :-)
>
> Marshall

But you don't have to configure that extensions on AEL necesarilly, you
can do it with normal extensions.conf ones, as the documentation aported
on http://iaxmodem.sourceforge.net/faq.php says:

If you want to operate multiple IAXmodem instances (to handle
more than one fax at a time) do something like this:

  exten => fax,1,Dial(IAX2/ttyIAX0/${EXTEN})
  exten => fax,2,Dial(IAX2/ttyIAX1/${EXTEN})
  exten => fax,3,Dial(IAX2/ttyIAX2/${EXTEN})
  exten => fax,4,Busy
  exten => fax,5,Hangup

Regards,

> On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Dave Fullerton
> <dfullertasterisk at shorelinecontainer.com> wrote:
>
>> This is how I'm doing it (AEL notation):
>>
>> context inbound-pri {
>>   FAXNBRHERE => {
>>     Dial(IAX2/iaxmodem00/${EXTEN});
>>     Dial(IAX2/iaxmodem01/${EXTEN});
>>     Dial(IAX2/iaxmodem02/${EXTEN});
>>     Dial(IAX2/iaxmodem03/${EXTEN});
>>     // Et cetera ...
>>     Busy();
>>   }
>> }
>>
>> Call comes in, starts at the top and if that modem is busy asterisk
>> moves on to the next line. If all the modems are busy then a busy
>> indication is sent back to the caller.
>>
>> -Dave

Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología